I've had the set for literally years and when I bought it it was like $4 or something. I used to do a feature here on the site called "Daily Lego" but I got too busy at one point and stopped doing it.
I'm hoping to sneak in a lousy 15 mintues a day to restart this tradition--much like drawing, writing and shooting the 5 Minute Show. Hey, I figure, I gotta be able to pull some of this off, right?
I'll be uploading all of my old Daily Lego pics to my Flickr account just as soon as I get more bandwidth at the beginning of February. I made the mistake of forgetting to resize the last batch I uploaded and blew all of my bandwidth for the rest of the month in one fell swoop. OH WELL...
Do you have some pics of Lego you've built? Post links to the pics in the comments. My comment filter won't let you post the pics themselves, sorry. If you need a place to host your pics, try Flickr. [http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/lego/|There are lots of pics of Lego on Flickr already.]
Tune in tomorrow for another Daily Lego (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment