January 14, 2106 posted by Pete III
After my last entry I thought for quite a while about everything that I now knew about the 110 disaster and this mysterious woman that I have been trying to track: they seem to be connected. She was there at the Body event and seemed to lure me away just before the bombs went off.
Oh yes, of course--the bombs. In all the confusion, I forgot to blog about the bombs. Put simply, they were hidden in various areas around the outer walls of the top floor--or should I say windows. That's right--just where I had been standing minutes, even moments earlier, was nearly the exact spot where a bomb had been placed. I can't be exactly certain but I was standing against the Plecksi of the top floor windows.
It's been just four days since these 18 bombs went off (18, one to represent the 18 cities?), but corporate and government authorities feel convinced that they were set by the wait staff. It was their own sense of luxury that allowed the bombing to occur. If they'd only have stuck to standard employment regulations for all body functions, they'd have hired waiter droids from a body subsidiary. Then, at least the robots would have been traceable if their programming had been hacked. As it stands, laws governing humans protect the employee in certain government jobs. In this case an employee can elect to have his identity kept private if he or she doesn't care to admit to supporting a particular elected official of either the Body Corporate or the Body Government. It's one of those old privacy laws that never seems important until someone wants to ban it to get at you.
At least, that's my take on it. I've gone undercover on government functions, before. If my employer hadn't been bound by the law, I'd have been caught. This was before my days working for the SNA, by the by.
So, my three points:
Point 1 - This mystery woman seems to recognize me.
Point 2 - I've seen her in the M levels where no human is supposed to live or even visit.
Point 3 - She saved my life once on the M's and again at the Body event. Clearly, she is my guardian angel. But there's just one conclusion I can make from these points beyond that one.
Conclusion - This woman, who clearly spends time on the M's, is quite good at getting around quickly, who was at the Body event just before the 18 Bombs exploded, is clearly a terrorist.
She must be a Nogoodnick agent. She doesn't fit the profile--she's Caucasian and was seen, at least by me by herself--Nogoodnicks usually travel in twos or threes for protection.
I'm going to find her. Indeed, I'm going to nail her for this crime against all of humanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment