Hey there, folks. Well, it looks like ThePete.Com will be shut down tomorrow because the bandwidth usage for this month is too high. Seems my traffic limit is 30GB and my actual traffic this month is just short of 60GB.
I'm trying to find out exactly how much I need to pay to keep the site going, but my host has been unusually slow in responding to me over the past few days since I had my database meltdown last Friday. So, keep your fingers crossed for me and the site and feel free to [http://thepete.com/donate.html|help out] if you don't mind. Don't worry, it doesn't have to cost you anything [http://thepete.com/donate.html|to help] pay for this site.
So, if you don't see ThePete.Com on January 31, don't worry, it'll be back as soon as I can get some money to my host.
Man, popularity comes with a price, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment