Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Finally Got my Free Nintendo DS

Yesterday was the big day--I got my free gaming system from FreePay.com. In my case, I ordered a free Nintendo DS. So, the verdict? These programs really work!

Keep in mind that it took me about a year to actually get all of the referrals I needed (something like 80 people signed up but only 4 actually completed the offers), so you might have an easier time just saving up for the item you want to get for free.

I mean, it took me a year to get the DS--I could have easily put $130 aside to buy my own in about half the time. That said, free is free so remember, if you want to go after a [http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=26611649|free iPod], specifically, [http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=26611649|a free 60gb iPod], please use [http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=26611649|my referral link] to do it. THANKS!!

Oh yeah and here are some pics to prove I got it:


There it is!


What the hell? Of COURSE I'm going to pose with it!


My old one is on the right. They're the same color, it's just the way the light was hitting it.


That's a CU on the top screen after the DSes have been wified together on SM64DS.


Unfortunately, the experience was a little anticlimactic simply because I already had a DS. My wife was happy because I gave her my old one. In fact, networked play on SM64DS was even more of a letdown because you can't play the whole game with the other person--just a handful of "VS" rounds. It's stupid. We were bored of the courses in about 20 minutes. I was really looking forward to playing the entire game with my wife, but that's not even close to how Nintendo designed the game, sadly. With the bizarre world that Mario, Luigi and others inhabit, you'd think multiple players would be a logical direction to go in, especially considering the DS's wifi capabilities. OH well...

3 comments:

  1. You want something fun to play on wireless multiplayer? MarioKart, fool!

    Seriously, it rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year! hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha.......
    {llaughs until falls off chair}
    Nice one, dude. love the conga line thing.....what a scam though!!!!!
    @¿@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's definitely a scam now since they only give you like 90 days or something to get all of your referrals. I gave up on the whole thing. I don't recommend even bothering to try. Sad, really...

    ReplyDelete