Can you believe the Google Ads that I've been getting? Bag on Jesus Christ, religion, Republicans, and what ads to I get?
Ads for sites answering the question "What it means to be a Christian" along with Republican dating sites and more crap completely inappropriate for my site or its readers.
I wonder how much money I make off of these types of sites. It can't be much since my balance this month is bloody pitiful. I guess I need to start talking about mortgages and real estate and banking and other financial things more.
Say, I never did do that huge series on mortgages and why they're kind of bad. Maybe I should get back to that series on mortgages. When I do, I'm sure you'll see more of those Google ads advertising mortgage-type services. Now, I can't ask you to click on them (against Google Adsense) policy, but I can tell you that if you were to click on them, it would help me pay for my site. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment