OK, I don't blog very often about one of my passions in life--good scifi. It's rare when I see good scifi these days so when I do, I like to tell people about it.
If you're not watching the new Battlestar Galactica series on the Scifi Channel, you should be. It's some of the best writing I've ever seen anywhere--not even just in scifi. Check it out, rent the DVDs, DL the torrents and I bet you will find yourself entertained. Last night's episode made me want to through my fist in the air and yell "YES!!"
I can't remember the last time a TV show made me feel like doing that.
I should mention that the first ten episodes of season 2 of BSG are not so great--I actually struggled to get through them. But by episode 10 (with the exception of a really bad musical choice) things get back on track and by episode 12, last nights ep, I am once again on the edge of my seat to see what happens next.
No, I won't kill myself if the show gets cancelled, I'd just be sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment